Friday, February 27, 2009

RAINBOW



Ehh who saw the rainbows on 25th feb? i totally missed it lah...only knew when ytd morning heard the radio talking about it >< so today went to find pics of it.. wah so nice...would've been much nicer if i witnessed it in real life lah :(
Today went for a cycle after lunch since theres no cca xPP
haha cycled all the way to the new Pioneer station. Wanted to go all the way to Joo Koon de but no road le =.= haha i've been wanting to do that the whole week, but only today not raining so can cycle. Wheee so fun, cycle + san4 san4 xin1 :x
Well tests are over i hope. NOW GETTING BACK RESULTS, more ci ji sia. jyjy every1 xP

because i'm just someone with a crush on you ... at 10:36 PM
0 people told me what i'm doing is stupid

foolishly in love

    my name is CHINHONG

    Photobucket

    忠心
    Born on: 17th March 1994
    Currently Studying in:
    JPS//1I 2I 3I 4B 5A 6E
    RVHS //1D'07,2D'08,3J'09
    I am a Pisces
    Email! Click here!
    Friendster<-Damn dead.
    Facebook
    ✖✖✖✖✖ ✖✖✖✖✖

what i ever gave you


notes