Friday, March 6, 2009

results

Today got back last paper le. Chem... didn't expect to pass, it was like... !@#$% i didn't even listen much in class lah.. Whole day sleep (kena caught a few times) :X Dno what to post le.. put up my results bah :D

Results

-Physics 20/30
-Maths 32/40
-Lang Arts 12.5/25
-Chinese 27/40
-Chemistry 20/40
-Geography 16/18

well.. i guess this term's results just proved one thing bah.. Despite distractions, much hurt..as well as other crap, Im still performing(i think..) but i guess i wna work hard next term bah.. I wan to do better, i wan to achieve something, i dont want to waste this life away.

Labels:

because i'm just someone with a crush on you ... at 5:36 PM
0 people told me what i'm doing is stupid

foolishly in love

    my name is CHINHONG

    Photobucket

    忠心
    Born on: 17th March 1994
    Currently Studying in:
    JPS//1I 2I 3I 4B 5A 6E
    RVHS //1D'07,2D'08,3J'09
    I am a Pisces
    Email! Click here!
    Friendster<-Damn dead.
    Facebook
    ✖✖✖✖✖ ✖✖✖✖✖

what i ever gave you


notes