Monday, March 30, 2009

update

17th Mar - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
28th Mar - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGHAO
WOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOoo
ok i shall update about my birthday first (eventhough today almost last day of March liao LOL)
Well, it was held at weikai's house. BBQ PARTY! Hahas almost the whole 2D went! Thanks all for your presents!! His hse very peaceful, quite fun too. Got pool got tennis. OH maybe i shall upload the video of me getting pushed into the water next time. Damn epic, big highlight of the party lolol.
Hmm last friday was meet the parents. While my parents were meeting the teachers, i went for a movie with shirong and minghao LOL. Watched Paul Blart: Mall Cop!
JOKE SHOW! Its about this stupid fat pig cop rescuing some hostages trapped in the mall by an evil mastermind who wants to steal all the money earned by the shops in the mall during black friday. Very fun ;D

Last sat was minghao birthday also. WOOOOO. We basically did nothing much. :X Went to arcade to play play play. Then at night watch THE UNBORN! WAH. Two movies consecutively lol. Well the movie had great special effects. imbaa.

Hahas thats all for today. Damn tired, had actual 2.4km run today. *yawns*

because i'm just someone with a crush on you ... at 8:05 PM
0 people told me what i'm doing is stupid

foolishly in love

    my name is CHINHONG

    Photobucket

    忠心
    Born on: 17th March 1994
    Currently Studying in:
    JPS//1I 2I 3I 4B 5A 6E
    RVHS //1D'07,2D'08,3J'09
    I am a Pisces
    Email! Click here!
    Friendster<-Damn dead.
    Facebook
    ✖✖✖✖✖ ✖✖✖✖✖

what i ever gave you


notes