Sunday, June 14, 2009

halfway through de holidays


Hmm. Halfway through de holidays, dead boring. But this week was fun, NO CCA. Didn't go for friendly match on tues COS I DIDN'T NOE DE TIME, NOT PON.
Well, last thursday went to vivo after cca to watch night at de musuem two! great laugh for wenjing shirong minghao me and yongjie HAHAHA.



SEE THE TWO MONKEYS SO CUTE :D
den ytd watched one more, ITS DRAG ME TOO HELL. imba show, watched with shengren alfino brandon yaoqing lin han junbo :D damn nice. directed by de director of spiderman ! anw i nid lots of help with homework....nvr do any shit yet damn...

because i'm just someone with a crush on you ... at 9:48 PM
0 people told me what i'm doing is stupid

foolishly in love

    my name is CHINHONG

    Photobucket

    忠心
    Born on: 17th March 1994
    Currently Studying in:
    JPS//1I 2I 3I 4B 5A 6E
    RVHS //1D'07,2D'08,3J'09
    I am a Pisces
    Email! Click here!
    Friendster<-Damn dead.
    Facebook
    ✖✖✖✖✖ ✖✖✖✖✖

what i ever gave you


notes